Exclusive rights allow the Licensee to use the Instrumental for unlimited commercial recordings or broadcasts. The Licensor cannot record, alter, mix the Instrumental in any shape, way, or form . The Licensee must give full credit to the Licensor as on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing exclusive rights, the Licensor no longer owns copyright to the Instrumental and cannot resell the Instrumental.
1. The Licensor expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the Instrumental, either as they exist or any modification thereof. The Licensor can not remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer rights under to another user (example - Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2. Licensee must supply the Licensor with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Instrumental.
3. Licensee must include credits to Licensor on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD's, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, Mixtapes, Websites, etc.
4. Licensee must contact and inform Licensor of CD sales if the Instrumental is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Licensor must receive credit for the Instrumental, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
5. Written consent is required (just sign your contract you will receive after purchase) if the Instrumental is to be used for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks.